Sunday 29 January 2012

New

Hello!
I'm new here, but I'm not that new to roleplaying though. I've been roleplaying twice before. But nothing fell into my taste, it was either too interactive or boring.

I'm 15, 16 in about a month, from Sweden, girl. I'm currently studying Japanese because I love the language and the country. I'm able to speak Swedish, English, Arabic and some German..eh. I like to draw, write, make movies and listen to music. Shy around new ppl, but turn into a really weird creature when I know somebody better. That was probably everything that you don't really need to know. Eh.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/drnLcPA3KvE/viewtopic.php

puss in boots the rum diary trailer the rum diary trailer nor easter nor easter st.louis cardinals st.louis cardinals

No comments:

Post a Comment